Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Files from One Input File (fwd)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Files from One Input File (fwd)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:57:40 +0100
> You can't do it with standard XSLT 1.0, but many products (with the notable
> exception of Microsoft) have an extension to do just this.

If you are writing xml then you can write multiple files from msxsl
by using an extension function that writes the node's .xml string.
You can only do this though in a context where javascript is not limited
by security considerations (so you can't do it inside the browser,
normally) I don't think you can get hold of the html output method
for multiple file output though.

David