[xsl] Schema for Validating XSLT-Stylesheets

Subject: [xsl] Schema for Validating XSLT-Stylesheets
From: "Sebastian Thoene" <sthoene@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:12:27 +0200
Hi,

(I posted this but for some reason it didn´t show up, excuse me if it ends
up here twice.)

We are using the latest version of Xerces Parser and want to validate an
XSLT-Stylesheet.

Is there any XML-Schema conforming with the latest XML-Schema Specification
(ideally 2001), we could use to validate the stylesheet? Or does anybody
know another method to validate a stylesheet with Xerces (or Xalan)?

Our special problem is that we want to validate an XML-Document, in which we
have embedded some XSL-Tags. The parser cannot validate the whole document,
if it cannot validate the XSL-part, can it?

Thank you very much in advance,

Sebastian.