RE: [xsl] How to pass the variable node-set as part of javascript

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to pass the variable node-set as part of javascript
From: Alexander Gutman <gutman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:10:15 +0700
> > <xsl:variable name="xx" select="data[item='yy']/>
> > xsl</a>

> What product are you using? Calling extension functions varies from one
XSLT
> processor to another.

If I understand this right, usexx is a JavaScript function called on a
client.
Therefore, the question actually does not concerns XSLT. It is about
DHTML. :-)

Just do not forget to predict the output of your XSLT.
Moreover, you can just have a look at the output (HTML or DHTML).

Mixing XSLT and DHTML is sometimes confusing.
So, before writing an XSLT, compose a DHTML you want to see
as an output, debug it completely, and only then write an XSLT
to produce exactly the result you have debugged.

--
Alexander Gutman