Re: [xsl] Build unique nodeset when Key can't be used?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Build unique nodeset when Key can't be used?
From: J S Publications <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:53:54 +0100
David

The obvious reason is "because I wrote it" but that would appear to
apply to the first version as well, so I'm confused.

Referring back to your explanation a few days ago about a set only being able to contain one of any given item, as both solutions where identical in their objective and written by the same author, they belong to the same set and are in fact identical, so the set can only contain one of them, and as you say that solution works because you wrote it! Isn't set theory wonderful for the ego!

Chris

Oh, and thanks for the explanation about current().