Re: [xsl] using msxml.dll's xslt with c++

Subject: Re: [xsl] using msxml.dll's xslt with c++
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:45:12 +0100
hello,
The XSLT processor is a COM object, so it can be invoked by any language
that can create a COM object

when u install a msxml parser there is an associatted SDK with the correct
nomenclature and progid, and yes i agree that there is no clear example at
the msdn site, but if u go to www.netcrucible.com you will see the visual
basic com calls, which should be easy to mimic.

hth, jim fuller