RE: [xsl] embed XML island in stylesheet?

Subject: RE: [xsl] embed XML island in stylesheet?
From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:54:09 -0800 (PST)
Chris, an oversight on my part. Your solution was 100% correct.
David suggested I could get my fragment in the stylesheet with
this construct:

  <xsl:stylesheet ...>
   <xsl:variable name="var">
      <island>...</island>
   </xsl:variable>
  </xsl:stylesheet>

My remaining problem is getting this second technique working:

   <xsl:for-each select="document('')/var2">
     <xsl:value-of select="*"/><br/>
   </xsl:for-each>

I am sure David wouldn't mind you answering before him. Or both of
you answer with complementary techniques ... I learn from everyone
here.

>Take Rod!
>Nothing happens.
>Plugh!
>Nothing happens.
>Xyzzy
>Nothing happens.
>There is a cage here!

Adventure - I wasted a few hours on that a lifetime ago.