Re: [xsl] Re: lookup-table thoughts (was Re: matching multiple times, outputting once?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: lookup-table thoughts (was Re: matching multiple times, outputting once?
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:18:34 +0000
Mike Kay wrote:
> As for the divide-and-conquer algorithm, it looks interesting and
> performs well, but as it produces completely different output from
> the other two, I can't quite see the relevance.

Gah, yes, my idiocy. Dimitre, can you see a way of using a divide
and conquer algorithm to produce a multiply-nested tree?

<xsl:call-template name="accumDivAndConquer">
  <xsl:with-param name="count" select="3" />
  <xsl:with-param name="base" select="'foo'" />
</xsl:call-template>

producing:

<foo>
  <foo>