RE: [xsl] Outputting just plain tex

Subject: RE: [xsl] Outputting just plain tex
From: Jay Burgess <jburgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:16:44 -0600
I appreciate the input, and I can see how you misunderstood my goal based on the example that I showed, but I'm not trying to generate an HTML page i.e. the URLs I showed are not supposed to be HREF's. What I'm trying to do is build a simple text file of URL strings to be used as a config file for another application.

What I can't figure out is whether XSL can be used to generate such a pure text file, without any HTML or XML markup tags.

Thanks.

Jay