Re: [xsl] Problem with <!Doctype> in XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with <!Doctype> in XML
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:54:02 GMT
>  I changed to a URI but no joy.
Can't say I'm surprised: using the URI is correct but I did think that
MSXML (like IE) was lenient (or non conforming, depending on how you
view things) here.

Well the another possibility of course is that the file is not valid.
What error did you get?

Ah, or did you not get an error, but just that none of your templates
matched.

If so you nay have fallen in to the hole known as "the dtd changed my
namespace" ie the dtd is supplying a namespace declaration as a default
attribute so the elements in the file change namespace if the dtd is
read.

David