[xsl] re: Change an XSLT top-level parameter (off topic)

Subject: [xsl] re: Change an XSLT top-level parameter (off topic)
From: Robert Stuart <Robert.Stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:03:40 -0000
Because: I don't have decent documentation for the language.
	If I'm buying books, I have to pay full whack myself :-(

Jenni' book, and Michael Kay's book (Programmer's Reference), and - as you
say - your own site, all give code that ought to be hackable to suit my
requirement - but after taking too long on this project, and no time to
concentrate on the problem, I looked for a solution that I could deliver
quickly.

The solution I finished with is better than my initial delivery :-)

The changestylesheet powertoy would (probably) have answered the problem,
except that I still have not got top-level stylesheet parameters to work.

I'll take another look at your A to B tutorial.

Cheers and Thanks

Robert Stuart