RE: [xsl] Next Node tests

Subject: RE: [xsl] Next Node tests
From: Ian_blizard@xxxxxx (Ian Blizard)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:03:02 +0000
Thanks for your help everyone,

Jeni, David, Joerg and the numerous other who have helped me through to
completetion of my XSL project, I salute you.

Apologies for confusing 'user-error' woth 'sporadic behaviour', it just
seemed bizarre that the same XML fiel transformed differently using the
same XSL stylesheets on different machines.

I'm off to hopefully contribute some more bugs through 'user-error'.

-Buzz.