RE: [xsl] xslt on server-side vs. client-side

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt on server-side vs. client-side
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:13:03 -0000
> 5 years, those days are long gone...... or never were ?
> computing has only been around usefully for about 50-60 years
> or so; which means 5 years is approx 10% of the the entire
> lifetime of computing.....

Yeh true and 20 years ago a new version meant getting out the wire-wrap
gun and delving into the backplane just to fix floating point ops. And
I'm not talking about little machines here.

> 18 mths is my timeline to stability with a heavy dose of risk
> analysis.

Maybe that is too long ;-) it is whispered that ie5.5 is rock solid and
I don't think that is 18 months old yet.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml