RE: [xsl] Beginner's question: Mathematical Calculations in XSL Template

Subject: RE: [xsl] Beginner's question: Mathematical Calculations in XSL Template
From: "Ami D. Yanero" <amiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:00:41 -0500
David,

First of all, thank you very much for your response.  Also, please
accept my apologies if I sound a little irritated in this message.  I
assure you that it is not intentional.

Everything that I am finding when I search on-line for help in
performing mathematical calculations in xsl gives me an example like I
sent previously.  Unfortunately, I can't find anyone in my company
actually here right now to approve me buying an xsl book.  Therefore,
I'm stuck.

Can you PLEASE provide a sample of performing addition and
multiplication in xsl?

Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to provide.

Sincerely,
Ami D. Yanero, MCP
Software Developer, McGee Corporation
P: 704.882.1500 x409