[xsl] fo:external-graphic

Subject: [xsl] fo:external-graphic
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:23:19 +0100
Hi,

I have a question concerning XSL-FO. It's about <fo:external-graphic>. I
have a JPEG of unknown size and want to place it in the horizontal middle of
the page (align="center"). But neither I get the correct scaling nor the
JPEG centered. I found the attribute "display-align", but that's not
implemented in FOP. With XEP I don't get any picture.

What possibilities are there with FOP to center an image (maybe with
tables)? The example images.fo has centered pictures too, but I can't see
why. And if I replace one src with my src, my picture isn't centered
anymore.

What are the correct settings for scaling the picture up or down to the
max-values I want to have with preserving the aspect ratio?

I tried <fo:external-graphic src="1.jpg" width="22.7cm" height="12.4cm"/>
and the not implemented attributes content-width="scale-to-fit",
content-height="scale-to-fit" and scaling="uniform".

Does anyone know why I don't get the picture with XEP? I didn't found any
limitation of XEP.

Regards,

Joerg