RE: [xsl] Prining Hex04 character using xsl.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Prining Hex04 character using xsl.
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:04:47 -0000
> I am generating a text string using xsl. I have
> to insert Hex04 character in the output.

This isn't allowed. However if you are using msxml you could have a look
at http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/document/document.xml
This allows you to bring an external file into the transformation and
output it. In your case the file will contain the single character 04.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml