[xsl] Keep it simple S...

Subject: [xsl] Keep it simple S...
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:17:58 -0800 (PST)
Friends,
Sometimes I need to search for some characters that are usually part
of the syntax. I could not find a way to do this in Michael Kay's
book.

<xsl:variable select="//C02/DID/UNITTITLE/PERSNAME/" name="$getit"/>
<xsl:when name="contains($getit, '?')">
<P><xsl:value-of select="$getit"/></P>
</xsl:when>

[I am doing this off the cuff, since I am at home and my book and
files are at work, so the syntax might not be right.]

I have typed ? but what I need to search for is " .

And I wonder if I needed to search for ' or some other like character
how I would be able to do it.

Can someone help me out? I have set up an automatic mail response for
thank you's to whomever responds so no one feels snubbed.

Sincerely,
Mike F.