[xsl] XSLT and dreamweaver

Subject: [xsl] XSLT and dreamweaver
From: "Miguel Angel Medina Lopez" <mamedina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:28:54 +0100
Hi all:

I'm developing a project and use XSLT to create HTML document form XML. The
project HTML designers use Dreamweaver 4 to modify my XSL document to the
final aspect of the HTML. The problem is that Dreamwaver rewrite some lines
of the document and convert it in non well formed XML. For example:

   <option selected="selected" value="1">Hola</option>

in the XSL document, Dreamweaver conver it in:

   <option selected value="1">Hola</option>

that is wrong.

How can I modify Dreamwaver to works fine? is that imposible?
Is there any extension of dreamwaver to eliminate this behavior?

Thank you all.

Miguel Ángel Medina López
Logic Factory: www.logic-factory.com
Granada - España