[xsl] outputting &nbsp to HTML (final answer for everybody?)

Subject: [xsl] outputting &nbsp to HTML (final answer for everybody?)
From: Aniceto López <aniceto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:30:52 +0100
Thanks Ilya for your advise and thanks again for suposing I'm a "good guy"
anyway spanish sense of humor is a little bit spicy, life (specialy digital
life) is flavorless without any kind of spice

my last mail was a sincere attempt to: get a clear conclussion and make
"friendly comunication" come back, believe me. I don't want to be
dangerous/troublesome at all

Euro sing question was a joke but thanks Julian for your answer

Saludos amigos

Aniceto Lopez