Re: [xsl] General Searching query

Subject: Re: [xsl] General Searching query
From: Chuck White <chuckwh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:01:57 -0800
Andrew, try this:

http://www.stonebroom.com/xsltrans.htm

I haven't tried it client side, so it's not an endorsement, but it might
help you avoid using the Microsoft VM. In my humble opinion, it's always
best to stay away from MS Java and stick to COM if that is your operating
environment anyway. There are all kinds of COM objects out there happy to
lend you a hand with just about anything you're trying to do.

Chuck White
The Tumeric Partnership
http://www.tumeric.net
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxx