RE: [xsl] RTF and XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] RTF and XSLT
From: "Avula, Raj" <RAvula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:42:56 -0800
	As far as I know there is no direct way of creating word format
using xslt.
However you can generate html using xslt and open it from word.

--Raj..

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/19/01 18:44:01
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."