[xsl] SAXON Fatal Error UTF-8 sequence (character code: 0x63)

Subject: [xsl] SAXON Fatal Error UTF-8 sequence (character code: 0x63)
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:59:22 -0800 (PST)
Friends,
I have been doing just fine using Saxon to parse my xml documents.
But now I am getting an wierd error. (below) Can anyone tell me how I
can fix this?

Mike F.

C:\WORKSHOP\BATCH>c:\workshop\saxoninstant\saxon.exe -w0 -o
..\documents\Edison
-INStst.html ..\documents\Edison-INStst.xml
..\shared\styles\Myxmltools10.xsl  "
filename=Edison-INStst"
Fatal error reported by XML parser: bad continuation of multi-byte
UTF-8 sequenc
e (character code: 0x63)
  Line:   -1
  Column: 33064
Error
  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: bad continuation of multi-byte UTF-8
sequence (
character code: 0x63)
Transformation failed

C:\WORKSHOP\BATCH>pause