RE: Assignment no, dynamic scoping si (was: Re: [xsl] RE: Wishes for XSL revisions ...

Subject: RE: Assignment no, dynamic scoping si (was: Re: [xsl] RE: Wishes for XSL revisions ...
From: "Evan D. Lenz" <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:15:46 -0800
David Carlisle wrote:
> Also if you find declaring loits of parameters inconvenient you always
> have the option of just declaring one tree valued parameter and
> extracting whatever data you need from that. (This is easier to set up
> in xslt 2.0 draft but is also perfectly possible in xslt 1.0)

Do you mean XSLT 1.0 plus a node-set() function? If not, I guess I don't
understand what you're alluding to (I stayed up past my bedtime last night
:)

Oh, maybe you mean using document('') and a top-level element of your own...
That's obviously more limited because it precludes dynamic parameter values.

Evan