Re: [xsl] RenderX, Antenna House Cost (off topic)

Subject: Re: [xsl] RenderX, Antenna House Cost (off topic)
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:15:39 -0500
Betty,

I'm not too sure about this, but I seem to remember someting like $5000 for
one of them.  I never tried eval versions because that would have been too
expensive, so why spend the time?

This is not very reliable "information", though.

PS:  Remember the talk I gave at the DC Users Group on using XML to create a
suite of questionnaires?   Well, since then I gave a talk on that at this
year's NOAATECH conference, and it got an award for "Best XML Project".

I've since processed the questionnaire data into a range of online reports,a
nd it might be interesting to give a talk on how I did that.  Among other
things, I used xslt and a list of datafile names to generate python scripts
to walk through all the data and create the reports.  It was interesting -
sort of using xslt as an enhancement for batch files.

Tom p