RE: [xsl] Not a limerick

Subject: RE: [xsl] Not a limerick
From: allan.rees-bevan@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:05:10 +0000
I tried to go to your site, but to no avail - can you check the url?
Allan.

> http://www.kirtland.cc.mi.us/honors/possums.htm. One has to find something
> to while away an idle Friday afternoon...

******************** E-mail confidentiality notice ********************

This message is intended for the addressee only.  It is private,
confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege or
other legal or attorney/client privilege. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

If you require assistance, please contact our London office
(telephone +44 (0) 20 7490 4000).

Masons is an international law firm with offices in London, Bristol,
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Brussels, Dublin, Hong Kong,
Guangzhou and Singapore.

Further information about the firm and a list of partners is
available for inspection at 30 Aylesbury Street, London EC1R OER
or from our Web site at www.masons.com