Re: [xsl] Tranforming a table with colspan and rowspan attributes to another more complex table

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tranforming a table with colspan and rowspan attributes to another more complex table
From: "Rogier Hofboer" <hofboer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:41:04 +0100
Andrew,

Thanks for trying to help. But this is not what I'am looking for.

The table is converted to a (very) complex table with more rows and colums
for every column in the source XML (also with different colspans and rowspan
than the source XML) See the included HTML in my previous message.
The stylesheet has to have that HTML as output and the more complex
xml sample as input.

As for CSS. One reason for using XSLT is to avoid CSS. Every browser and
version seems to interpet CSS in a different way. And some output platforms
don't even support CSS at all.

Regards,

Rogier Hofboer