RE: [xsl] Ca I create tree like this

Subject: RE: [xsl] Ca I create tree like this
From: "Stuart Celarier" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:26:53 -0800
Khalid,

I am afraid that your question isn't very clear. You can create any valid
XML document using XSLT, for example the fragment you showed. So what is
your question? Remember, XSLT is about transforming XML documents, so what
is the input of the transformation and what is the desired output?

Cheers,
Stuart