[xsl] problem using document() in servlet

Subject: [xsl] problem using document() in servlet
From: "Terry Shikano" <shikano@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:18:35 -0500
Hi.  I'm trying to use the document() function in servlet (Apache Tomcat
with xalan 2.2) to process two files: one base file and the other custom
file.   The xsl stylesheet first processes the base file and then loads,
well is supposed to load, the custom file specific to the user.  If I try
document('userA.xml'), it gives me a MalformedURIException: No scheme found
in URI exception.  Is there a way to load a second xml document with
servlet?  Thanks.

I'm using <xsl:apply-templates select="document('userA.xml')"/>