RE: [xsl] Need 3 good reasons why XSLT is better than JSP+Velocit y

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need 3 good reasons why XSLT is better than JSP+Velocit y
From: "Kovach, Dave" <dave.kovach@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:23:33 +0100
Its not a valid debate -- ASP/JSP vs. XSLT... you can
finely augment an ASP/JSP web environment and do all XSLT
processing on the server - it actually works beatifully(as
long as you have Jeni or Michael Kay's book handy)...

And you can have REALLY complex input - like any other
application... (a framework pre-built or built on your own
helps this of course)

Just more thoughts,

David Kovach
SAP Labs