RE: [xsl] Need 3 good reasons why XSLT is better than JSP+Velocit y

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need 3 good reasons why XSLT is better than JSP+Velocit y
From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:05:38 -0800
Yeah, in my opinion this approach makes the most sense.  Skills with
template-oriented procedural frameworks like PHP/ASP/JSP are widespread
and easy to pick up.  Using an XSLT presentation framework along with
one of these is probably the quickest path to productivity.  There will
still be a resistance by some people to learn two different languages,
so we have to be realistic about that, but that's a place where tools
(and good books) can help.

JSP+Velocit