RE: [xsl] Javascript inside XSL(Just when I think I understand)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Javascript inside XSL(Just when I think I understand)
From: "Gertjan Assies" <gertjan.assies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:05:46 +0100
this could mean 2 things

1. you have an non wellformed attribute in your xsl, look for unquoted or missing attributes

2. It's an error from IE which if the contenttype is xml will result in this error
because the standard IE errorpage has a bit af HTML which looks like this :

which is bad xml

but Mike Kay was right in saying that IE is not a very nive debugging enviroment
I myself use cooktop for the pesky ones

HTH,
Gertjan Assies

BackStream: content management - multi-channel distribution
http://www.backstream.com