[xsl] Passing parameters to xsl-stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] Passing parameters to xsl-stylesheet
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:03:30 +0000
Hello all,

What is the exact syntax of passing an argument (parameter) from an asp-page to an xsl-stylesheet and what is the syntax for recieving the parameter in the stylesheet?

I have a stylesheet that sorts an xml-file by various methods and want the user to be able to choose which method to sort by.

Sorry, I know this is a real newbee question, and I have seen answers for it before, but I can't find the answer in the archive and Michael Kay only describe the passing in general terms that I can find (p. 284 in second edition).

Sincerly
Raguld Pickaxe :)