Re: [xsl] apply two different templates at the same time

Subject: Re: [xsl] apply two different templates at the same time
From: "Agnes kielen" <a.kielen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:03:30 +0100
Hello Andrew,
I had such a problem once, but I had to repeat the color over and over.
Maybe you can use it (I just want to show it).

<xsl:template match="ROW">
      <!-- Create variable for background -->
       <xsl:variable name="style">
            <xsl:choose>
                 <xsl:when test="BLOK='X'">background:yellow </xsl:when>
                 <xsl:otherwise>background:white </xsl:otherwise>
            </xsl:choose>
       </xsl:variable>

                etc
</xsl:template>