RE: [xsl] Differences in XSLT transformation between MSXML3 and MSXML4

Subject: RE: [xsl] Differences in XSLT transformation between MSXML3 and MSXML4
From: "Dan O'Brien" <dobrien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:40:51 -0600
Paul,

Just last night I posted a question regarding the use of the document()
function to reference an external URL (see a post titled "calling the
document() function with an absolute url (http://...)").  Anyway, you
will see in my reply to myself (as I ultimately was able to solve the
problem on my own) that I discovered what appears to be a bug in the
Msxml2.DOMDocument.4.0 object.  I am wondering if this could potentially
be the source of your problem???

--DanO