RE: [xsl] Newbie: SECOND POST - Help!!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Newbie: SECOND POST - Help!!
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:47:00 +0100
Agnes wrote:

>The only way to change the default view of an XML is by transforming it
with
>a stylesheet CSS or XSLT. I don't think I fully understand your question
but
>I can tell you that it is possible to use the official XSLT language with
>Explorer 6.0.
actually I was answering someone else's post but I didn't use proper
response etiquette so you misunderstood. The prior question was on how to
edit the default view in Explorer, explorer 5.x has an xsl in the old wd-xsl
namespace which you can access by going to your browser window and typing
in:  res://msxml.dll/DEFAULTSS.xsl I wasn't sure if in explorer 6 this old
wd-xsl had been changed to xslt. I have explorer 6 on a computer here, I
suppose I should check. :)
the other poster wanted to edit this xsl to give slightly different
functionality in some application they're making(I suppose) if you go to
http://www.itnisk.com/xml/dawelcome.xml using explorer, you'll see an
example of a simple edit I did about 1 year and a half ago.

the following was a partial solution to what he wanted, it loads the xml
with nodes closed instead of expanded, however I didn't play with the script
so it loads with the - instead of the + in front of nodes one wants to
toggle, which means one has to double click the first time to get it back in
it's proper state.