Re: [xsl] Euro Entity

Subject: Re: [xsl] Euro Entity
From: "Miguel Angel Medina Lopez" <mamedina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:39:56 +0100
Yes, I say that the euro sing is outside the xsl:text element, but if I quit
those elements the euro sign appear, and if I keep xsl:text, a character '?'
appear and not the euro sign. I know is very stange.
I use Xalan for Java, version 2.

Miguel Ángel Medina López
Logic Factory: www.logic-factory.com
Granada - España