[xsl] creating sequence diagrams for stylesheets

Subject: [xsl] creating sequence diagrams for stylesheets
From: Roland Lechner <roland_lechner@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:35:28 +0100
Hi all,

I am currently working on documentation (so nice!) and I want to create a "sequence diagram" for my stylesheets.
The first thing I did was to wirte a stylesheet that gives you all the relevant information youe need: includes, apply-templates (with parameters), call templates (with parameters), global variables,...

The thing is that it would be nice to have this graphically (and not just in plain HTML) so I was thinking about getting this structure into XML and create a graphical tree using SVG.

So first question: Has anybody done this kind of documentation (I konow you did ;-) I just couldn't find the posts)

second question: Is there any tool to create a graphical representaion of the XML tree (preferrably SVG)?

Thanks a lot!

Roland