[xsl] URGENT!!PROG-TIME

Subject: [xsl] URGENT!!PROG-TIME
From: "William Rutford" <vsd18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4 Mar 2002 19:05:39 -0000
I am still not able to crack the problem..
here is the problem..
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

hi i have a problem i am not able to crack!!

I have an xml file that looks like this

<programs>
<program id = '1'>
<time>06:00</time>
<ampm>pm</ampm>
<title>Prog at 6 pm</title>
</program>
<program id = '2'>
<time>07:00</time>
<ampm>am</ampm>
<title>Prog at 7 am</title>
</program>
<program id = '3'>
<time>09:30</time>
<ampm>pm</ampm>
<title>Prog at 9:30 pm</title>
</program>
<program id = '4'>
<time>10:00</time>
<ampm>am</ampm>
<title>Prog at 10 am</title>
</program>
</programs>
I am required to arrainge this data in an HTML file in such a way
that the programs between 06:00am to 3:00 pm is placed in the
first half of the HTML page and the programs between 3:00pm and
6:00am are placed in the second half of the page.
and these times in the xml file is not ordered.. so when
arrainging them in HTML, it should also be seen that it is done in
chronological order..

example out put html looks like this:

07:00am: Program at 7 am
10:00am: Program at 10 am

06:00pm: Program at 6 pm 09:30am: Program at 9:30am

to add to the problem, the only way to check the time is through the combination of the <time> and <ampm>..

I am really not able to crack this down.Can somebody help me??

MAny Thanks