Re: [xsl] include statement

Subject: Re: [xsl] include statement
From: Markus Spath <mspath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:09:34 +0100

Kevin.Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Here is the issue. My include statement is now inoperable. The XSL
Processor is looking for the included file in the directory  where the
program was executed from (i.e. bin). I can think of some work arounds but
the problem still exists that this xsl file is in a jar file and I really
have no way of telling the stylesheet this. I could remove the style sheet
from the jar file and then navigate out of the bin directory as such
./../xml/ but this seems counterproductive. Does anyone have any insight to
what is going on?

you probably need tp provide your own URIResolver (from the javax.xml.transform package).

just a tip: if you put all your stylesheets unjared somewhere in .../WEB-INF/xsl/ , you always can access them using:
(a ServletContext instance) context.getResource("/WEB-INF/xsl/name.xsl"), then the URIResolver provided by default will do. they won't be visible to clients there -if this is your concern.

markus