[xsl] [xsl:of]

Subject: [xsl] [xsl:of]
From: Eric.Reiter@xxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:19:12 +0100
Hi

I have an XML documentand would like to transform it into PDF file with
XSLFO and Fop.

At the beginning of the PDF, I would like to insert a title and a table of
contents which are not in XML file. The title should be on the first page
and the table of contents on the second one. One the third one, the contents
of the document begins.

Thaht for I'm using the following:

  <fo:page-sequence-master>
         <fo:repeatable.page-master-reference master-name="title"
maximum-repeats="1"/>
         <fo:repeatable.page-master-reference master-name="sommaire"
maximum-repeats="1"/>
         <fo:repeatable.page-master-reference master-name="content"
maximum-repeats="10"/>
         </fo:page-sequence-master>

I have the first page with the title, the second one with the table of
contents and the contents begins on the third one. But, I have only one page
of contents instead of 3 or 4.
Can somebody help me?Quelqu un peut il m aider?
Thanks
Eric