Re: [xsl] XML Varaible scope problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Varaible scope problem
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:15:31 -0800
> Can anybody tell me why the table rows are not coming??

First of all, you dont't have a <tr> tag :)

But more importantly, when it gets to the first for-each, the context node is
still "/".  So it is looking for "/Manager", which doesn't exist.  You should
change this to "/Company/Managers/Manager".

As someone else suggested, you can also change the template to match
"/Company", which will put you one step closer.  But you still need to
include the "Managers" tag before you can get any single Manager, so if you
go this route you either can have the template match "/Company/Managers" and
leave the for-each unchanged or match "/Company" and have the for-each select
"Managers/Manager".  You get the idea.

--
Peter Davis
Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart, what is true.