Re: [xsl] Variable group-by

Subject: Re: [xsl] Variable group-by
From: "David B. Bitton" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:36:54 -0500
What I did was create three xsl:key's and then use a variable to decide which one to use like so:

<xsl:key name="Status_key" match="APCInstReportList" use="Status"/>
<xsl:key name="InstType_key" match="APCInstReportList" use="InstType"/>
<xsl:key name="Number_key" match="APCInstReportList" use="Number"/>
key(concat($group_by,'_key'), *[local-name() = $group_by])