RE: [xsl] XSL and HTML

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL and HTML
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:30:37 -0000
XSLT will only give you savings in effort if it enables you to apply one
stylesheet to many different pages of your web site. If you're going to
write a different stylesheet for each page in your site, you might as well
have written the page in HTML in the first place.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx