[xsl] Problem using transformNode in html transformed from XML

Subject: [xsl] Problem using transformNode in html transformed from XML
From: "Steve Renshaw" <renshaw_steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:32:05 +0000
I have doc.xm and doc.xsl that generates html output.
Within the generated html output, there a javascript
function "Change()" that executes when a certain form
element has an onChange event.

Within Change() I attempt to load Bug.xml and Bug.xsl,
do the transform using transformNode and stuff the
result into <div id="here">: The generated code within
the html output looks like this:

<head>
 <script type="text/javascript">
   <![CDATA[
    function Change() {
     var objPathXml="Bug.xml";
     objXml= new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument");
     objXml.async =false;
     objXml.validateOnParse = false;
     objXml.load(objPathXml);

     var objPathXsl="Bug.xsl";
     objXsl= new ActiveXObject('Microsoft.XMLDom');
     objXsl.async =false;
     objXsl.validateOnParse = false;
     objXsl.load(objPathXsl);

document.all['here'].innerHTML = objXml.transformNode(objXsl.documentElement);

     return;
    }
   ]]>
 </script>
</head>

My problem is that I consistently get the error message:

"Invalid procedure call or argument"

on the line that contains "document.all['here'].innerHTML".
I realize there is a lot going on in this example, but if
I change the last line to:

document.all['here'].innerHTML ="<b>Hello World</b>";

then "Hello World" shows up in bold at <div id="here">
when the form element is changed. The only thing that
does not appear to be working is the transformNode.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

I am using IE6 and doing client side XSLT.