Re: [xsl] executing template at stylesheet end

Subject: Re: [xsl] executing template at stylesheet end
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:06:11 +0100
There is not such "open" and "close" in XSLT. XSLT works on the XML-tree.
Where do you want to know what the last node is?

But you found already the workaround for "open". Why not doing "close" in
the same way?

<xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:call-template name="open"/>

    <!-- process all nodes -->
    <xsl:apply-templates/>

    <xsl:call-template name="close"/>
</xsl:template>

Regards,

Joerg

> Greetings all,
>
>     Is there any XPath expression so that I can put my code in a template
> matching that expression. I am using Xalan with File extensions.
>
>     I have a call called "open" that I make to my Xalan extension in a
named
> template that gets called on matching the pattern "/". Similarly I have to
> make the call "close" after processing the Stylesheet.
>
> Most of the languages permit calls during Start up and Finishing chores.
but