Re: [xsl] multiple detaillines

Subject: Re: [xsl] multiple detaillines
From: "Joeri Belis" <joeri.belis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:26:07 +0100
XML 1 contains 1 detail line. And this is just a dummy mask. The mask just
tells me that i have atleast one line with a rownumber and article
description. The data dummy are perhaps not really necesary.

ex.

XML 1

<row>
  <cell>
    <namedcell name="rownumber"/>
    <namedcell name="article"/>
  </cell>
</row>

should become

<row>
  <cell>
    <data>1</data>
    <data>Article A</data>
    <data>2</data>
    <data>Article B</data>
    <data>3</data>
    <data>Article C</data>
  </cell>
</row>

I get my data from XML 2. My problem is that i have to put the dummy data in
XML 1 to have the namedcell elements
( this is an excel file saved as XML ).

<row>
  <cell>
    <data>dummy_rownumber</data>
    <namedcell name="rownumber"/>
    <data>dummy_art_desc</data>
    <namedcell name="article"/>
  </cell>
</row>

What i want to do is replace one line with multiple lines based on the fact
that namecell is set.
So i need to remove the dummy mask and add lines.

Joeri