:Re: [xsl] Dynamic XSL filtering using ASP

Subject: :Re: [xsl] Dynamic XSL filtering using ASP
From: Amrit Gill <gillism@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:37:42 +0000
hello lucy, thanks for your help, im sure that that method will work, but i do not know much about the asp side of things, it would be greatful if you could provide me with the sample code i would need to complete the circle. I dont want it to sound like you are doing "all my homework" for me, its that ive been trying to do this for a while and i just cant find no suitable tutorials on the net aiming at my level. And Wrox ASP and XML pro book is aimd at the intermediate and advance users, so that proved to go straight over my head.

Thanks in advance!