[xsl] Thanks much!!!

Subject: [xsl] Thanks much!!!
From: Eric K Taylor <eric_k_taylor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:52:44 -0500
Thanks to...
	Peter Davis for a great explanation of both position() and
xsl:call-template
	Julian Reschke for help setting attribute to child number
	Joerg Heinicke for a few clear and helpful explanations
	Wendell Piez (for taking the time to explain a non-beginner's solution
to a beginner--I've saved this one so I can go back over it)

and to everyone else on this list who is so patient with beginners like
myself (who is now just a little less of a beginner than before)

My project is transforming exactly as desired!

Thanks again,
Eric : )