Re: [xsl] Using value-of to extract non-escaped characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using value-of to extract non-escaped characters
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:01:43 +0200
Ralph Holz wrote:
Sure, but I'll post all the code and the XML file. I hope that it is readable on your e-mail clients.

I don't get a line where the error occurs, sorry.

Get yourself another XSL procesor. (ObComment about MSXML deleted) The problem is, as expected, here:
<xsl:attribute name="{$value}"><xsl:value-of select="value" /></xsl:attribute>

You try to create an attribute with the name #334466 (or something) which is not allowed. Actually, what are you trying to achive? There is a heck of a lot of code doing somthing or something else with your parameters. I believe you want this: <xsl:attribute name="{$name}"><xsl:value-of select="value" /></xsl:attribute> YMMV.

J.Pietschmann