[xsl] ActiveState Programming Survey - Win $1000 O'Reilly Bookshelf

Subject: [xsl] ActiveState Programming Survey - Win $1000 O'Reilly Bookshelf
From: "Shantel Shave" <ShantelS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:51:22 -0800
ActiveState is excited to offer you the chance to share your opinion, and win a
$1000 O'Reilly Bookshelf!

As open source programmers and users ourselves, we really believe in the power
of collaboration. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us to better serve the
community through our open source projects and product development.

Please share your thoughts by completing our online Programming Survey.

All respondents have the option of entering a draw to win a $1000 O'Reilly
Bookshelf. If you win, you'll be able to customize your prize from all available
titles in the O'Reilly catalog, to a total value of $1000!

Survey must be completed by April 8, 2002. Draw to be held April 10, 2002.

To take the survey, please click here:
http://www.ActiveState.com/ActiveStateSurvey

Thank you!
ActiveState