Re: [xsl] Displaying Base64 Encoded Data...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Displaying Base64 Encoded Data...
From: Greg Faron <gfaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:10:56 -0700
Ramesh,

As an exercise, I've written a decoder that will convert the Base64 String to sequences of 0's and 1's (the ASCII characters that is), but I don't think that you could convert it to true binary. I may be wrong, but I don't think that binary data characters fall within the range of valid XML input or output. If someone knows better, I could adapt my template and post it here.

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.